Links to information I utilized during my upgrades to Windows 10 in 2020…
- Skipping the Windows Account creation process
- One of the many documented ways to still get Windows 10 for free (thanks, Phil!)
- A very helpful video outlining some of the many settings you may want to change after installation/upgrade of Windows10
- In order to co-exist with Linux and, more specifically, UnRaid, SMBv1 had to be (re)enabled on Win10. Instructions on how to do this will be forthcoming; this is a placeholder to remind me to add that one of these days.
- Windows 10 automatic reboot shenanigans
- I’m going to use Clonezilla to clone my existing SSD to a new (and larger) one because this is the software that Barnacules recommends!